Thursday, August 9, 2007

HOT,HOT,HOT!!!!!

It is so hot outside this past week. I guess it is everywhere. Too hot to go outside and do anything, and Gary is driving us crazy. He ususally stays outside and works but this past week he hasn't been because of the heat. He went out this morning at 7:30 and only stayed out for a half hour. What's with that. Gabby thinks he has "ocd", whatever that is.
Anyway not to much happening here. Waiting for school to start for Gabby. She has to go in and take a test to see where they are going to place her this year. Probably in "gifted & talented" which is probably the same as advanced in Florida. So we shall see.
We have all just been watching tv this week and me knitting . I did make a bear, just need to do his face. And then I will put him on ebay and see what happens. I'll post a picture when I'm done with him.
Hope everyone who reads this blogs are doing well in their lives. Oh, I have a "Red Hat" meeting tonight. Not sure if I will continue to go. They just seem to go out and eat dinner and put people on their prayer list. Not my cup of tea if you know what I mean. Plus I am going to miss "Big Brother" tonight. I said yes to going before I realized this. Must be the heat getting to me.

2 comments:

Patricia, Tom, Hannah said...

Yea its definately hot down here too. Yesterday was ok but today its like you can't breath cause the air is soo humid and thick.

So Big Brother tonight! I hope that Eric goes home and that Kail and Jen are on Dick and Danieles side. Cause the LNC nerd herd needs to go!
ha.

Anonymous said...

You thought you left the heat down here. Guess you didn't. It is just nasty with the humidity. Sammy doesn't care as long as he gets to go outside but gets a bath when he comes in which he doesn't like. It is even too hot to cook. Tell mom we are living on chicken salad amd plenty of iced tea.

Diane