Monday, July 16, 2007

Did you know...

that they do not serve alcohol at restaurants here in Anderson, SC. I sorta knew, but wasn't sure. Well yesterday we went to Outback for dinner. Grandma has been wanting to go out for dinner so we went early, 4:00, and when the waiter asked Gary what he wanted to drink he say wine and the waiter told him that they didn't serve alcohol on Sunday. Well I wish I had a camera, because the look on Gary's face was funny. They serve it 25 minutes down the road in Greenville I am told. He should of realized when we got a parking space right in front of the restaurant and were sitted right away that something was up. What, people don't go out to eat on Sunday. I guess we won't be going on Sunday's anymore. It made for a funny dinner to say the least.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

youi could always go to Greenville

Anonymous said...

so what did Gary have to drink?

Diane

Anonymous said...

I could just imagine! we would be in greenville, or byob next time!

Patricia, Tom, Hannah said...

ha! that is funny. wish i was there to see dads face.
thats what he gets for moving to SC. maybe he should stop drinking.
ha ha