Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby night gowns..



They just don't make things like when my daughter's were babies. I really don't know who the designers are but they are terrible. I use to get these little night gowns that the babies would sleep in. They came in packages and were either Carter's or Gerber brand. But the stores are not carry them, or at least I can not find them. I did find these two at J.C. Penney's. They are by Carter but they are not the light weight ones that they use to make. They do have the little part on the hand that turns over so the baby doesn't scratch themselves. I looked in my hope chest hoping I had kept some newborn stuff but I must of got rid of it all. How sad. So I'm telling you if you love certain things that your baby's are wearing then keep them for when they have children. Because things and styles (the good styles) change. What are my grandbabies suppose to sleep in? I need to find a Carter outlet or something because I need a lot of these with two grandbabies coming.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a Carters outlet, and my babies wore these. You want me to check and see if they have any?

Patricia, Tom, Hannah said...

those are cute!!!

Yeah we can check the outlet mall when you come down cause I have no idea what the heck they are suppose to look like! ha.

Nicki's Rainbow said...

you can get cute gowns online at http://www.nickisrainbow.etsy.com and they are priced right!