Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lip balm sock holders....



Aren't these the cutest thing. I am beginning to get obsessed with mini socks so I thought I would revamp my pattern I did for my classes and make these. They are little lip balm holders. You can put them on your cell phone or your key chain and never loose your lip balm again. And your dog will never eat your lip balm again. (poor Oscar) I can't make enough of them. Trying to make every color I have in my sock yarn stash. If anyone out there has any left overs of sock yarn you don't know what to do with it, I would be ever so greatful of you sending it to me. These cuties only take a few yards or so.

I thought these would make great little Christmas presents. I will be putting them on my etsy store later if anyone would like them for presents. They will be $5.00 each or 12 for $50.00. What an inexpensive clever gift idea, huh? I already know a few girls who are getting these for Christmas. Remember, buy homemade this Holiday season!!!


No comments: