Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bradley William Johnson






Born Wednesday, July 14th, 2010.
Weighted - 6 lbs., 15 oz. 19 inches

Mommy, daddy and baby are all doing fine. Bradley was delivered via C-section 2 weeks early. Okay how weird is it that both my new grandbabies were breach, 2 weeks early, C-sections and born on a Wednesday. Weird......
I wish I had a picture of daddy with Bradley but these are the only ones I could grab off Facebook. So as soon as I get more pictures I will put them here. Bradley is the first boy born on Gary's side of the family since he was born. That was almost 60 years ago. And I am totally excited that Bill, Heather and Bradley will be moving back to this side of the country come October. Now I can drive and see them in 6 hours. How great will that be. Life is good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable. It is totally odd that your daughters were even pregnant at the same time, let alone the similarities in deliveries. I love your grandchild links on the side. How many do you think will be there when it is all said and done? Five, six, seven?

Gabby said...

Well, I plan on having 3 kids. And I know Heather wants 1 more, and I'm not sure how many more Patricia wants, probably 2.