Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Before......


and after.....the fence was put up.
This is my new fence for my garden. Isn't it lovely? It's like my get away space. I love it. There's still the staining of the fence but that will have to wait.

Here's what growing so far....tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, peppers, strawberries, green beans, watermelon, cantaloupe...I'm sure I am forgetting something....I just love being out there. Can't wait to eat everything. I was able to pick a few strawberries last night and dip in chocolate. Yum..............
Okay I have a question for all you blog experts out there. How do these bloggers make money from their blog. I mean with sidebar advertising and all. How do I learn that stuff? Any smart info out there would be greatly appreciated. I'm gonna start an etsy store and try and sell some of the stuff I make....mini bears, knitting stuff and all...but any other way to make money on the internet would be great.

4 comments:

Diane said...

seems you have gone total country. put a bench ou there and you can watch your vegies grow.

Patricia, Tom, Hannah said...

wow you have like a full on garden operation going on. pretty cool.

you need to get lots of people to read your blog so that people will want to advertise on your blog. then you will make money from them.
i would research Mommy bloggers cause they seem to be the ones making lots of money from blogging about normal life and raising kids. there was a huge thing on it on the today show a few weeks ago.
one of the top bloggers who i love is www.dooce.com she works from home and makes all of her money from her blog, her husband manages her site too.

Patricia, Tom, Hannah said...

oh and Aunt Diane you need to make a blog so we can see pictures of you and becky and your crazy dog Sammy.!!!

She Loves Pink said...

Holy cow! You are like Martha Stewart or something! That looks like a garden from Winnie the pooh, watch our for animals trying to eat it! Looks good!