Saturday, April 26, 2008

Strawberry shortcake....


is so yummy!!! Grandma, Gabby and I went strawberry picking yesterday. We went early and got three big baskets full. The plants were high enough for Grandma to bend over and pick. She had fun. Gabby, I don't think did because she kept saying there were bugs everywhere. I don't think she will ever be a country girl.







She is trying to look like a glamour girl. She put these pictures on for me because I just got a new laptop and can't figure out how to save them to the computer. And she is such a brat she won't show me now because she is reading and I am bothering her she said.


Here is a picture of Gary's corvette he just picked up from Florida. He isn't keeping it, he's just going to sell it make money on it.


Here is Presley sun bathing. He just loves to go outside and lay there.


I forgot to show you what else I got. It is an AeroGarden for the countertop. We are growing herbs right now. The first picture is when we first got it and then 3 weeks after they started to grow. WOW!! They just grow from the water and light. It is so cool. The only herb that didn't take was the Cilantro. I'll have to call and see if I can get a replacement for it.


Well that's all for now....going back to surfing the web on my new laptop...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lazy pup! Mom looks happy, she even has pants and closed toe shoes on SC must really agree with her

Diane